Wednesday, January 11, 2012

WIP Wednesday - The No Finishes Edition


We have another Wednesday on our hands. Another celebration over at Lee's!

And I have no finishes. Sad.

But I do have lots of things in progress! So this week will just be a review of those, and we'll pretend that you're supposed to share completed items as well.

 My Schoolhouse Tunic is coming along nicely. I worked a little bit more on it today. I've been making sure to remember the deviations I've had to make from the pattern to share with you all in case you ever choose to make your own. I should be able to finish tomorrow, because the bottom tunic portion is fairly simple!

I've been cutting my Ruby charm pack into triangles for the pyramid quilt for my friend. Rather than cutting all 42 charms at once I just cut a few every time I sit down at my machine. I'm like 10 charms short of the size I want to make, so I'm trying to find a solid that I like enough to throw into the mix. This should be pretty quick to sew up into a top when I have a day to do it.

I have no pictures since my last post about it, but my Tangerine Tango challenge piece is still at the same point, and I'm decided where to go next with it.

And finally, someone in my most recent swap didn't get their package, so I'm making something so that they don't have to be sad! This is what I pulled out for a Valentines Day themed item [which was the person's request], and to be honest, I haven't had any great ideas yet. But I HAVE to start sewing something tonight so that I can get this in the mail by the end of the week.

And now, before I start sewing, I have to clean up from dinner [which was a delicious onion and balsamic roast chicken, sauteed zucchini, and Parmesan potatoes], and have a celebratory Oreo Klondike bar. What would you dooooo-ooo-oo for a Klondike bar?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Messages from friends :)