Thursday, May 17, 2012

Exciting things!

Just wanted to pop in real quick with a few exciting things:

1. I'm in a blog hop! My day isn't until July, but there are all sorts of fun blogs being featured over at Plum and June in her Let's Get Acquainted Blog Hop! What a fun way to find some new blogs, and each of us will be sharing something, including some tutorials. Make sure you go check out her info page about the hop and see the list of blogs and dates.

2. Katie is a special lady who invited me to my first quilting bee [which was a 2012 resolution of mine, so yay!] and who is featuring hand sewing. With summer upon us and so many margaritas to drink [seriously, I just picked up a new package of fun straws because every Friday night should be margarita night] it is probably wise to indulge in some hand sewing. At the very least, if you are working on a hand project then you can drink more margaritas safely :P Tomorrow is her first hand-sewing feature link-up, so make sure you stop by and check it out. I personally have a variety of hand-sewing that doesn't make it to the blog, so hopefully this will spur me to start sharing it!

3. Blogger's Quilt Festival! A chance for a virtual quilting show! Heck yeah! I'll be back in a few days with my quilt to share :)

And because I can't post without a picture...


Did I end up going with gray....or yellow...?

1 comment:

  1. They sound very exciting indeed!
    I like the yellow better! =D

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)