Sunday, October 14, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things [from the past week]

I've just got one for you today:

The first* of my magazine projects is out in stores!


I haven't received my copy of Stitch Gifts 2012 quite yet, but it should arrive soon! And then I can show more pictures! But the pattern templates are already up on their website. Scandinavian-inspired stockings with simple embroidery and French seams? Yes, please.


*Yep, I said first. You're right, that does imply more projects. You're right again, I am trying to be tricksy and share my news without sharing my news ;)

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the feature as well as the future ones! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!!! That's way exciting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Rebecca, the stockings are lovely. Look forward to seeing the rest of your published projects.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats!! Those are awesome! Can't wait to see what else you have out there ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!! That's super exciting :)

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)