Amidst some pretty serious happenings these past couple days, I did some sewing. Not a lot of sewing, but I'm a little behind on bee commitments, which I feel terrible about because in real life I'm an extremely punctual person.
It's a Mod Mosaic block, but I just couldn't follow Elizabeth's directions. I understand that it might have been easier to put together by making neat little rectangular chunks like in her tutorial, but I just couldn't get my brain to make it look mosaic-y without just kind of haphazardly cutting pieces. I think I was having trouble picturing the nice little charm squares in my fabric package turned into something all angular and cool. Needless to say, I have this nice little Y-seam waiting for me to set in the last bit of fabric. Sigh.
And I finished making the last of my tiny HSTs. That have no purpose. They'll probably sit there for a while. With no plan.
|Ares loves HSTs|
*Linked with Fabric Tuesday at Quilt Story for the first time in forever!