Saturday, January 26, 2013

So psyched!


You're looking at my present to myself for the last few months of non-stop work. It also happens to be a large chunk of the fabrics that I'll be working with for the Pantone 2013: Emerald Quilt Challenge. Take out the blue Pearl Bracelets [for sure] and add in some more black [maybe].

Got my pattern all drawn out and ready to go. PSYCHED.

The name of my quilt? Either "The Sound of Emerald" or "Emerald Noise" or "Frequency 17-5641"... any idea what my pattern is? :)

**
On an unrelated note: Does anyone know of someone who might be willing to set me up with a new blog header and tabs in exchange for some sewing/quilting item?

2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Love those fabrics. I'm thinking about doing the challenge but I don't think I can get it done in time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Where did you buy this ? I spy some Seed Catalogue in there !!

    It's going to look gorgeous, no mather what pattern you use !

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)