Wednesday, March 19, 2014

WIP Wednesday: The One With Two Quilts

I am a one-big-project-at-a-time girl. I might make a block or two, or a pillow, but I don't typically have multiple quilts going at once. Just the thought stresses me out!

But right now, sigh, I'm in the midst of a baby girl quilt for my boss and a baby t-shirt quilt for a friend from elementary school.

I'm hoping to finish both this weekend :)



These are both Instagram photos - follow me @sewfestive for day-to-day sewing.

*Linked with WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

6 comments:

  1. Are each of those little triangles pieced? You. are. awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That pink quilt is amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. Lot of work in all those little triangles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with the sewing this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha, that is how I am too--one big project and maybe one small one--more than that and I get stressed and feel like I'm not making any good progress on any of them! I love the first one--great colors and borders!

    ReplyDelete
  6. those are tiny triangles in the border! Very nice use of varied prints in the center.

    ReplyDelete

Messages from friends :)